Run on a 1-1 basis (in person at the studio, on-line or a combination of the 2) at mutually convenient days/times to be decided upon between the trainee & Mark.
Where: FMP Studio, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Instructor: Mark Freeth
Cost: £3,800 - payable in full upon sign up
Please note: Once paid for, we do not refund TT money. If you are ill/injured/unable to start the before the agreed date, then you can defer until another time. If you’ve completed parts of the program and then are ill/injured/unable to start, you can complete your studies when you're able.
This is an advanced course for existing instructors who have already completed a foundation teacher training program that FMP recognize and who want to deepen their studies and increase their status to an 'advanced' instructor.
- a review of the FMP Foundation TT: adjustments & sequencing (if not having completed an FMP Foundation program)
- structuring different levels of classes: ‘Mellow Yellow’, ‘Move On Up’, 1-1s & then teaching an extended workshop to members of the public on a particular theme.
- teaching movement & locomotion skills, handstands & the use of various ‘non-traditional’ props (e.g. stick work, hanging bar, etc.)
- Trainees must have already done a Foundation TT that FMP recognize.
- They must already be an existing instructor.
- They must be consistently working towards a freestanding handstand
EVALUATION PROCEDURE and GRADING CRITERIA
- Continual assessment throughout the course, including personal interviews for each module.
- Practical homework to be completed in-between each module, including a diary to record all related activity.
- Observational class assessment - trainee will be assessed on them teaching a led class, including adjustments.
At mutually convenient times/days to be decided upon between trainee & Mark. A Certificate of Completion for the whole program or stand-alone modules will be awarded to all successful students.
Trainees should attend 100% of the course. Should trainees miss any elements, they will need to agree with the teacher on which modules to re-take.
This training school has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance Professionals, demonstrating that the course is of the highest standard and that our graduates may use the title ‘Advanced Yoga Instructor’ as a sign of quality training when they register themselves with Yoga Alliance Professionals.
If you'd like to know more or discuss this with us, please email us at email@example.com or call 01892 526938 or 07833 624398.
Policy documents are available upon request.